If you need more help
- The Company and its website platform recognize Visa and Mastercard as a payment mechanism, the exclusions of additional credit and/or debit cards are at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Yes, we accept all major credit cards through our payment gateway, its is to be noted that credit and cheque cards issued by Visa and Mastercard are the most popular and trusted online payment methods around the world. Including South Africa.
- We process local and international credit card payments with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to minimise the risk of chargebacks.
- The promotional code/offer shall be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue, thereafter such promotional code/offer shall lapse.
- All products containing CBD (Cannabidiol), in its pure state, appear to be safe and well-tolerated by animals, according to a 2017/2018 World Health Organization report (https://www.who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/CannabidiolCriticalReview.pdf). However, such treatment should be on the advice of a medical practitioner and/or trained qualified veterinarian.
- With respect to sublingual drippers, the serving suggestions are indicated within the medical pamphlet inserted in the Customer Product box while application of all dermis products should be conducted in a moderate application, to begin with.
- No gift cards are for sale, such product offerings may take the shape of a voucher, where customers can purchase value amounts to be utilized at a later stage.
- Such vouchers may be utilized at any time after purchase and are redeemable for the product.
- See Gift card.
- No, Cannabis Africa is an “animal cruelty-free organisation” and all products available for purchase are not routinely tested on animals save for such indications on clinical studies in relation to universal understandings of CBD and its interactions with animals regarding the physical dependence potential of CBD in animals.
- For individuals under the age of 18 and those with chronic medical conditions, Cannabis Africa reiterates to its Customers to seek the guidance of medical practitioners before embarking on the utilisation of such products on offer within the Website.
- Controlled, human studies regarding the potential physical dependence effects (e.g., withdrawal and tolerance) of cannabidiol have not been reported by the WHO but Customers are encouraged to seek the advice of a medical practitioner before utilizing such products.
- 1-2 working days
- Such pricing structure is pre-determined by third party suppliers and the Company seeks to offset delivery costs with the sale and delivery tracking systems from time to time
- Dispatched and/or collected by the third-party delivery company.
- See terms and conditions.
- An email needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of such change advising of the error.
- Cannabidiol is not listed on the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines (20th List) or the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines for Children (6th List) and as a result, such consumption by Children should be avoided unless expressly prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Johannesburg South Africa
Once the order is confirmed within the basket and payment had been made, thereafter no changes can be made to the order, The Customer will be responsible for paying for their own shipping costs in the event that they would need to return their item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the Customer receives a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from their refund.
Delivery charges are subject to third-party delivery rates and are subject to change, such delivery charges are not dependent on volume.
Warehouse collections are not applicable as products are dispatched from manufacturing facilities to Customers directly.
Due to differing international laws around CBD and its associated products, the Company cannot guarantee to ship anywhere outside of South Africa.
Cannabidiol is not listed on the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines (20th List) or the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines for Children (6th List) and as a result, such a Customer should seek the guidance and prescription of their medical practitioner as such medical interactions may differ from Customer to Customer.
CBD and its associated products do not produce the effects that are typically seen with cannabinoids such as THC. The Therapeutic effects of CBD it is generally well-tolerated, with a good safety profile. The clinical use of CBD is most advanced in the treatment of epilepsy. In clinical trials, CBD has been demonstrated as an effective treatment for at least some forms of epilepsy though Customers are encouraged to engage the advice of a medical practitioner before such intended use.
Cannabis Africa strongly advises against the use of cannabidiol (CBD), in any form during pregnancy or while breastfeeding as there exists no conclusive research to determine its safety and efficacy when used during pregnancy.